About the Living Free Small Group Facilitator Training
The Living Free Small Group Training Series is:
- an opportunity for a powerful relationship-based ministry.
- a way to develop a new kind of leader trained to do meaningful small group ministry.
- a powerful tool for community outreach.
- a structure to experience the joy of seeing people learning to live free.
- hosted by Ruth Graham, daughter of Ruth and Billy Graham, whose own life experience reflects many of the concepts in the training.
The Training Kit Features:
- Eight 45-minute training segments delivering practical principles, stories of changed lives, dramatic vignettes, interviews, and hands-on group interaction with the concepts.
- Six hours of training that can be spread over several weeks or tailored to a one-day retreat or weekend.
- High impact training tools featuring 2 DVDs, a training Coordinator's Guide with step-by-step instructions and a Participant's Guide which captures all the concepts of the seminar.
- A complete plan of implementation with flexibility to integrate with existing small group ministries.
Concepts Found in the Eight Sessions:
Defining Life-Controlling Problems--introduction to the concept of LCPs and why they are a concern to everyone. view video here
Mastered and Trapped by Our Issues--identifies types of LCPs, the stages of their development, and how denial and delusion prevent people from breaking free. view video here
Walls of Protection--shows how people use defenses to suppress feelings and the cycle that results from continued delusion and hiding. view video here
Family Influences--information on how family dynamics contribute to and are affected by a persons life-controlling problems.view video here
Helping or Harming?--recognizing the signs of enabling and codependency and how they keep a loved-one trapped. view video here
The Small Group Strategy--conducting a small group where God's Word, Spirit, and People interact to bring lasting change to participants. view video here
Effective Facilitation and Communication--explains the skills necessary for group facilitators to help participants share openly. view video here
Launching a Living Free Ministry--develop a plan to maintain a stand alone Living Free ministry or integrate it into your existing structure. view video here